GENERAL TERMSThis website is operated under license by Sunseven NV (#100554), E-Commerce Park, Willemstad, Curacao under the license No. 8048/JAZ issued by Antillephone, authorized and regulated by the Government of Curacao. Management and compliance services are provided through GamblingTec.com which is a brand of Sunseven NV. The stakestars.com software is provided, under license, by StakeKings Inc.
Terms of service PreAmble By accessing or creating an account on this website or through any associated partner website you are agreeing to comply with the terms, conditions and disclaimers contained in this notice. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions, do not use this website or conduct any activities through this website. Unless otherwise stated, this website is not associated or endorsed by any third party organization. Trademarks, service marks, registered trademarks, product and service names, and company names or logos that appear on the website are the property of their respective owners and are used due to service or other relationships. These Terms of Service together with any other additional rules, terms and conditions that appear on the stakestars.com website (and associated sites) or that specifically relate to and govern any particular event, game, Software or tournament, constitute a legally binding agreement between SSNV and you the player (the "Terms of Service").
- Enrollment Agreement 1.1 The following sets forth the terms, conditions and disclaimers governing the arrangement between you, the Player (hereinafter the "Player," individually) and SunSeven N.V. (hereinafter "SSNV," individually) and hereinafter jointly referred to as the “Parties.”
- Use of the service 2.1 All content on the stakestars.com website is for non-commercial use only. 2.2 The online gaming Services and related resources, including, without limitation, download areas, communication functionality and product information relating to the games (collectively 'Services') provided to you by SSNV via the stakestars.com website and/or its authorized sub-licensees / affiliates (the 'Sites') are subject to these Terms of Service. 2.3 The casino allows only one Account per person. If you already have an account with stakestars.com you cannot open another one.
- Eligibility 3.1 By using this website you confirm that you are at least 18 years old and legally competent to enter into and to contractually abide by the terms, conditions, representations and warranties set forth in this Agreement. 3.2 You are solely responsible for checking the laws regarding the use of internet gaming in the jurisdiction in which you are located to ensure that your registration with SSNV is legal.
- Description of service 4.1 Through stakestars.com SSNV may provide you with access to the Services. The Services, including any updates, enhancements, new features, and/or the addition of any new Sites, are subject to these Terms of Service and any license agreements, codes of conduct or posted rules, instructions or guidelines regarding a particular Service and any related Software and materials (as applicable, the 'License Agreement'). If there is any conflict between these Terms of Service and the applicable License Agreement for a particular Service, SSNV (or its licensors) shall resolve the conflict in its sole discretion. 4.2 SSNV reserves the right to modify the Sites, Services and Software and/or change the system specification requirements necessary to access and use the Services at any time and without prior notice.
- Unfinished Games 5.1 In the event that you are unable or fail to finish a multi-stage game before signing out of the Site you must complete that same game the next time you sign in to the Site.
- User Account, Password and Security 6.1 If any of the Services you use require an account, before using the Service you must open an account by completing the required registration process. This will include providing SSNV with current, complete and accurate information, including, without limitation, your email address. 6.2 You may also be asked to choose a password and a user/account name. Your user/account name must be unique and cannot be vulgar or otherwise offensive (as determined by SSNV at its sole discretion), nor should it infringe any trademark or other proprietary rights of a third party. Your user/account name can be used only in accordance with these Terms of Service and/or applicable License Agreements. 6.3 Your membership or subscription is personal to you and you may not transfer or make available your account name and password to others and you may not use anyone else's account at any time. 6.4 You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account and you have sole responsibility for any and all activities that occur under your account. You remain liable for losses incurred by yourself or a third party on your SSNV account. 6.5 You must notify SSNV immediately of any unauthorised use or theft of your account or any other breach of security. If requested you agree to provide SSNV with evidence of such theft or unauthorised use. SSNV will not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your password or account, either with or without your knowledge. 6.6 SSNV reserves the right to cancel your account without refund if it becomes aware that you have disclosed your account details and password to a third party. 6.7 For ease of access to the Service you will be offered a feature that allows your computer to 'remember your password' and thereby bypass the password protection when logging on to the Services. This feature enables third parties using your computer to access your account and user name. For this reason the 'remember your password' feature should not be used on shared or public computers. At all times use of the 'remember your password' feature is at your own risk. 6.8 You agree to indemnify and hold harmless SSNV from any claim, demand, damage or loss including reasonable attorneys' fees, asserted by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the Services or use by any third party accessing the Services using your account. 6.9 For the purposes of additional account security, any legitimate balance held in an account that is deemed inactive (no transactions, financial or wagering, for a period of 13 consecutive months) will be locked. The account can be re-instated by contacting our Player Support Team.
- Payment, Winnings, Processing & Refunds 7.1 We offer a number of payment and washout options. Please note that in some cases, internet gambling may be illegal in the jurisdiction in which you are located, if so, you are not authorised to use your payment card to complete a transaction and SSNV takes no responsibility for any repercussions of payments to such jurisdictions. 7.2 You can place bets on the Service only by using the credit held in your account. You can credit your account using a credit card, debit card or one of SSNV's authorised electronic payment providers as well as alternative stores of value. 7.3 Winnings are subject to SSNV's verification procedures before payment is made. SSNV may charge a fee for handling payments by cheque or by bank transfer. If for any reason we are unable to process your withdrawal to your selected payment method then the requested withdrawal will be returned to your gaming account. 7.4 Winnings are paid weekly on Tuesday. 7.5 Winnings are processed as quickly as possible. For any prize relying on insurance or third party payments, these will be processed once funds have been received. In general we will aim to pay our winners on a weekly billing cycle. 7.6 You agree that SSNV may publish wins at its sole discretion using your chosen username and the amount won. 7.7 You hereby warrant that all and any information that you submit to SSNV is and will be true and accurate (including, without limitation, your billing information such as credit card number and expiration date), and you agree to pay all fees you incur, plus all applicable taxes, using the Services. You agree to promptly notify SSNV if any of the information you have supplied changes. 7.8 Your credit card will be billed in Euros upon completion of your deposit. It is the Players responsibility to verify the correctness of their account and to contact support should there be a discrepancy. All transaction shall be deemed correct unless shown otherwise and in such an event, SSNV will endeavor to make the applicable corrections. We recommend the Player retains a copy of transaction records and merchant policies and rules. 7.9 Player is responsible for all fees associated to the collection of winnings. 7.10 Player is responsible for all fees associated to wire transfer deposits. 7.11 In certain circumstances, you may be charged 'additional card processing fees' by your card issuer. These fees are sometimes referred to as 'cash advance fees'. SSNV has no control over such charges to your account and will not be held liable for them. Should you wish to avoid such fees we recommend using an alternative payment option. 7.12 Player shall automatically forfeit all winnings if a chargeback is received for a deposit. The forfeiture shall apply to any and for all of the Player’s transactions, and whether the chargeback is related to a winning prize or not. In addition chargeback fees and deposit amounts will be deducted from your account. 7.13 SSNV reserves the right to cancel any transaction and for any reason. 7.14 Credit card processing through our merchant identity SUNSEVEN is provided by Sunseven Games Limited, Clonmel House, Forster Way, Swords Co. Dublin. All other transactions including but not limited to NETeller, Skrill, Ukash is provided by Sunseven NV, E-Commerce Park, Willemstad, Curacao. 7.15 Credit Card Deposits will reflect on your bank statement as [DESCRIPTOR NAME]. 7.16 We offer a basic level of protection of customer funds held with us. These funds are held in a ‘client account’ and are separate from any other company accounts but would form part of the assets of the business in the event of insolvency. 7.17 Refunds from account balances are processed as quickly as possible and may be limited by the method chosen. 7.18 Cancellations or returns for currency purchased are processed on a case by case basis. 7.19 If Internet Gambling is illegal in the jurisdiction in which you are located; you are not authorized to use your credit card to complete your transactions.
- Anti Money Laundering 8.1 We have an obligation to ensure that our business is not used as a tool for money laundering. All deposits and withdrawals are monitored and any unusual activity is investigated.
- KYC (Know your customer) 9.1 In certain circumstances we will request KYC details from our Players in order to activate their accounts, to increase their monthly deposit limits, or for verification when being paid winnings.
- Promotional Awards and bonuses 10.1 SSNV may, at its sole discretion, limit the eligibility of customers to participate in promotions, for any reason whatsoever without notice to the end users. No correspondence will be entered into. SSNV's decision will be considered final in the event of a dispute. 10.2 SSNV reserves the right to modify, alter, discontinue or terminate promotions at any time for any reason whatsoever without notice to the end users, using reasonable efforts to provide such notice in advance. 10.3 Occasionally a discretionary bonus may be awarded. Once such a bonus has been credited to your casino bonus account it will be subject to 25X play-through before being available to be withdrawn.
- Software License 11.1 Copyright in any Software relating to the Services that is made available to download from the Sites ('Software') is owned by SSNV and/or its licensors. Use of the Software is governed by the terms of the applicable License Agreement. A user may not install or use any Software unless he or she agrees to the applicable License Agreement terms. If there are any inconsistencies between the relevant License Agreement and these Terms of Service, SSNV will determine which terms shall apply or take precedence at its sole discretion. 11.2 The Software is made available for download solely for use by users according to the License Agreement and these Terms of Service. Users are expressly prohibited from reproducing or redistributing the Software except in accordance with the License Agreement. SSNV and its licensors reserve their rights to take legal action against any user found to be in breach of any License Agreement. 11.3 Copying or reproducing the Software is expressly prohibited, unless such reproduction or redistribution is expressly permitted by the relevant License Agreement. 11.4 Subject to any express warranties in the relevant License Agreement, SSNV hereby disclaims all warranties and conditions with regard to the Software, including all warranties and conditions of merchantability, whether express, implied or statutory, fitness for a particular purpose, title, non-infringement, and those arising from a course of dealing or usage of trade.
- User Content 12.1 SSNV's representatives may monitor your communications on the Sites. SSNV does not monitor all of the third party content on the Sites. SSNV does not endorse, approve, or pre-screen any third party content on the Sites. SSNV does not assume any responsibility for any third party content on the Sites and SSNV expressly excludes, to the maximum extent permitted by law, liability for any third party content on the Sites. 12.2 SSNV has the right, but not the obligation, in its sole discretion to edit, refuse to post, or remove any third party content on the Sites. 12.3 In relation to any materials, in whatever format or media, you post or otherwise provide to the Site (a "Submission"), you hereby grant SSNV a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual and irrevocable license to use, copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, modify, translate and reformat your Submission. You expressly acknowledge that SSNV will not pay you for your Submission. SSNV may remove your Submission from the Site at any time. For each Submission, you represent that you have all the rights necessary for you to grant the license contained in this paragraph.
- Restrictions and Conditions of use 13.1 As a condition of your use of the Services, you will not use the Services for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by the terms, conditions, and notices included in these Terms of Service or any relevant License Agreement. You may not use the Services in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair any SSNV server, or the network(s) connected to any such server, or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of any Services. You may not attempt to gain unauthorised access to any Services, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to any SSNV server or to any of the Services, through hacking, password mining or any other means. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the Services. You may not reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any Software, including any proprietary communications protocol used by such Software.
- Termination of Account 14.1 SSNV has the right to terminate Services or suspend your account if it believes you are in breach of these Terms of Service. 14.2 You have the right to cancel your account or a particular subscription at any time. You understand and agree that, except as expressly provided by law, the cancellation of your account or a particular subscription is your sole right and remedy with respect to any dispute with SSNV or its licensors. 14.3 You may cancel your account or a particular subscription for a Service by following the procedures made available with the applicable Service. SSNV reserves the right to collect fees, surcharges or costs incurred before you cancel your account or a particular subscription. In the event that your account or a particular subscription is terminated, suspended or cancelled, no refund will be granted, no other credits (e.g. points or tokens) will be credited to you or converted to cash or other form of reimbursement, and you will have no further access to your account or anything associated with it (such as points or tokens). If your account is terminated or suspended by SSNV, SSNV shall have the right to terminate or suspend any of your other accounts.
- Links to Third Party Sites 15.1 The Sites may contain advertising and sponsorship and other material from third parties which are beyond SSNV's control. Those third parties are responsible for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on the Site complies with all relevant laws and regulations. SSNV will not be responsible for any error or inaccuracy in any third party material, nor does the Company endorse any third parties whose material appears on the Site. 15.2 The Site may contain links to other Sites which are also outside SSNV's control and are not covered by these Terms of Service. SSNV will not be liable for the content of any third party websites or the actions or omissions of their proprietors nor for the contents of third party advertisements and sponsorship on those Sites. SSNV does not endorse any third party Sites which have links from the Site. If you access those third party Sites you do so entirely at your own risk. 15.3 Any charges or obligations you incur in your dealings with third parties are your sole responsibility.
- Disclaimer of Warranty; Limitation of Liability 16.1 Your use of the Sites, Services and Software, and the internet is at your sole risk. You acknowledge and agree that your sole and exclusive remedy for any dispute with SSNV is to stop using the Service, and to cancel your account(s). 16.2 The Sites, Services and Software, and any other third party Services and products, are provided on an 'as is' and 'as available' basis for your use, without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, unless such warranties are legally incapable of exclusion. SSNV provides the Services on a commercially reasonable basis and does not guarantee that you will be able to access or use the Services at times or locations of your choosing, or that SSNV will have adequate capacity for the Services as a whole or in any specific geographic area. 16.3 SSNV shall not be liable in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise for any loss or damage whatsoever arising from or in any way connected with your use of the Services or Site, whether direct or indirect, including, without limitation, damage for loss of business, loss of profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or any other pecuniary or consequential loss (even where we have been notified by you of the possibility of such loss or damage). 16.4 Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such jurisdictions, the liability of SSNV shall be limited to the fullest extent permitted by law. Nothing in these Terms of Service shall exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or that of our employees or agents.
- General 17.1 These Terms of Service are governed by the laws of Curacao. You hereby irrevocably consent to submit to the jurisdictions of the Courts of Curacao. 17.2 You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and SSNV (or its licensors) arising from this agreement or your use of the Site, Services and/or Software. 17.3 These Terms of Service are written and are only available in English. If these Terms of Service are translated into another language the English version will prevail. 17.4 SSNV may assign this agreement in whole or in part, at any time. You hereby agree that SSNV's licensors are third party beneficiaries under this agreement. 17.5 If any part of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in effect. 17.6 This agreement, including the documents expressly incorporated by reference, constitute the entire agreement between you and SSNV with respect to the Services. 17.7 SSNV's failure to enforce at any time any of the provisions of these Terms of Service or related License Agreements shall in no way be construed to be a present or future waiver of such provisions, nor in any way affect the right of any party to enforce each and every such provision thereafter. 17.8 Notwithstanding anything else in this agreement, no default, delay or failure to perform on the part of SSNV shall be considered a breach of this agreement if such default, delay or failure to perform is shown to be due to causes beyond the reasonable control of SSNV. 17.9 In the event of a Casino system malfunction all wagers are void. All games are played subject to the Casino's standard terms and conditions and by connecting to the Casino you agree with the terms and conditions that are listed in the Casino software help files or web interfaces. 17.10 Each Party specifically covenants, agrees and acknowledges that it is responsible for the payment of its own taxes on all related income received from winnings and bets. In addition, the Parties acknowledge and agree that they are individually required to file all tax forms with the appropriate taxing authorities. MATERIAL THE MATERIALS IN THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. SSNV, AND ITS INDEPENDENT SALES AGENTS, DO NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE CONTENT OR OTHER MATERIALS IN THIS SITE IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, SSNV, AND ITS INDEPENDENT SALES AGENTS, DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. SSNV DOES NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS OR USEFULNESS OF ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THIS SITE. SSNV DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE MATERIALS AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE MATERIALS, THIS SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES THEM AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOU, THE Player (AND NOT SSNV) ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR AND CORRECTION TO COMPUTERS OR COMPONENTS. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NONFEASANCE OR NEGLIGENCE, SHALL SSNV, OR ITS INDEPENDENT SALES AGENTS, BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE OR ANY DOWNLOADED MATERIALS, EVEN IF SSNV OR ITS INDEPENDENT SALES AGENT OR EMPLOYEES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT SHALL SSNV's, AND ITS INDEPENDENT SALES AGENT’S TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FROM ANY AND ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, EQUITY OR OTHERWISE) EXCEED THE AMOUNT OF YOUR TICKET/BET AS CHARGED AND PAID TO SSNV. APPLICABLE LAW IN DIFFERENT JURISDICTIONS MAY PRECLUDE THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, OR SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY, HOWEVER, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT LEGALLY POSSIBLE YOU AFFIRMATIVELY WAIVE ANY SUCH EXCLUSIONS AND PROTECTIONS, AS MAY APPLY TO YOU, AND COVENANT AND AGREE TO ACCEPT AS AND IN FULL CONSIDERATION OF ANY DAMAGES SUFFERED BY YOU, AS YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY, THE REFUND OF THE BET PLACED BY YOU AND COLLECTED BY SSNV. ENTIRE AGREEMENT The Terms and Conditions contained herein, together with any documents or websites referred to herein, contain the entire Agreement between the Parties and supersedes any prior agreements or understandings whether written or oral. No oral explanation of the information, by any person or Party, shall alter the interpretation of the Terms and Conditions. In agreeing with the Terms and Conditions you acknowledge that you are not relying on any representations other than those contained herein. You acknowledge and agree that the total limit of
- One Account per Player 20.1 Players may open only one account with SSNV. 20.2 Players must not attempt to bypass any of the restrictions which prevent the creation and/or use of multiple accounts.
- Account sharing 21.1 Players must not share their account with any other person, nor share their account information (password etc.). Players may not allow any other person to use their account, nor use any account other than their own.
- 'Gold Farming' 22.1 Players must play exclusively on their own behalf, in their own best interests. 22.2 SSNV prohibits playing on behalf of an employer or any form of team/co-operative.
- Angleshooting 23.1 SSN prohibits activities designed to give a player an unfair advantage even if such play is allowed within a strict interpretation of - or a loophole in - the rules. Any play considered conventionally unethical or unfair is prohibited.
- Problem Gamblers 24.1 Anyone with a gambling problem must not open an account with, or play on, SSNV websites. 24.2 Should a player discover they have a gambling problem they should inform SSNV and cease playing immediately.
- Locked/Closed Accounts 25.1 SSNV can, at their discretion, lock and/or permanently close a player’s account and without prior notice.
- Player Funds 26.1 Should a player be found in violation of the casino rules or SSNV’s Terms & Conditions, we reserve the right to seize all of the funds in the player’s account (and to reverse any pending withdrawals).
- Complaints and Disputes We are committed to providing a high standard of service to our players and our Internal Complaints Procedure is designed to resolve problems and difficulties quickly and easily. In the event of a complaint or dispute, contact us via our support desk:https://support.gamblingtec.comIn all cases where the matter can be dealt with immediately, we will confirm with you the action we are going to take to resolve the matter. Where we cannot resolve the problem there and then, we will promptly acknowledge your complaint and advise you of the steps that we will then take to resolve the matter. These steps will normally involve the case being referred to a higher authority in our Management Team with our aim being to resolve your complaint within seven days, keeping you informed of progress as we do. On those rare occasions where we can’t resolve your complaint, to our mutual satisfaction, the details of your complaint will be considered by the appropriate member of our Senior Management Team. If, at this point, the complaint cannot be resolved we will contact you confirming that this is our final response and the end of our Internal Complaints Procedure. At this stage you can then refer your complaint, to a third party Dispute Resolution Service.
MATERIAL THE MATERIALS IN THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. SSNV, AND ITS INDEPENDENT SALES AGENTS, DO NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE CONTENT OR OTHER MATERIALS IN THIS SITE IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, SSNV, AND ITS INDEPENDENT SALES AGENTS, DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. SSNV DOES NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS OR USEFULNESS OF ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THIS SITE. SSNV DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE MATERIALS AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE MATERIALS, THIS SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES THEM AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOU, THE Player (AND NOT SSNV) ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR AND CORRECTION TO COMPUTERS OR COMPONENTS. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NONFEASANCE OR NEGLIGENCE, SHALL SSNV, OR ITS INDEPENDENT SALES AGENTS, BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE OR ANY DOWNLOADED MATERIALS, EVEN IF SSNV OR ITS INDEPENDENT SALES AGENT OR EMPLOYEES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT SHALL SSNV's, AND ITS INDEPENDENT SALES AGENT’S TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FROM ANY AND ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, EQUITY OR OTHERWISE) EXCEED THE AMOUNT OF YOUR TICKET/BET AS CHARGED AND PAID TO SSNV. APPLICABLE LAW IN DIFFERENT JURISDICTIONS MAY PRECLUDE THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, OR SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY, HOWEVER, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT LEGALLY POSSIBLE YOU AFFIRMATIVELY WAIVE ANY SUCH EXCLUSIONS AND PROTECTIONS, AS MAY APPLY TO YOU, AND COVENANT AND AGREE TO ACCEPT AS AND IN FULL CONSIDERATION OF ANY DAMAGES SUFFERED BY YOU, AS YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY, THE REFUND OF THE BET PLACED BY YOU AND COLLECTED BY SSNV. ENTIRE AGREEMENT The Terms and Conditions contained herein, together with any documents or websites referred to herein, contain the entire Agreement between the Parties and supersedes any prior agreements or understandings whether written or oral. No oral explanation of the information, by any person or Party, shall alter the interpretation of the Terms and Conditions. In agreeing with the Terms and Conditions you acknowledge that you are not relying on any representations other than those contained herein. You acknowledge and agree that the total limit of
liability on the part of SSNV, regardless of the cause of action, is expressly limited to a refund of the bet placed and collected by SSNV.